- The course shall start tentatively in the month of September, every year
- Students should earn minimum of 80% attendance in each subject of study in order to be eligible to appear for University examination.
- There will be a University examination towards September/October every year.
- There will be 3 sessional examinations in each subject in a year to be conducted by the College and the marks secured will be considered as Internal “Assessment marks”
- Students are required to obtain atleast 50% marks in each subject to secure a pass.
- There shall be totally 6 weeks of vacation in an academic year .
|TENTATIVE ACADEMIC CALENDAR|
|B.Sc NURSING DEGREE PROGRAMME 2011 – 2012|
|Particulars||First Year||Second Year|
|1.||Counseling / Admission||June to August|
|2.||Commencement of Course||1st September or as per Govt. Directions (LBS Centre)||1st September|
|3.||Onam Holidays||——||5th– 10th September|
|4.||Pooja Holidays||3rd– 8th October||3rd– 8th October|
|5.||First Sessional Examination||14th – 24th November||10th – 15th October|
|6.||Supplementary Examination (as per
|——–||1st – 20th December|
|7.||Christmas holidays||19th – 31st December||24th – 31st December|
|8.||Second Sessional Examination||6th – 17th February||16th – 28th January|
|9.||Easter holidays||2nd – 7th April||2nd – 7th April|
|10.||Third Sessional Examination||14th – 24th May||25th – 30th June|
|11.||Model Practical Examination||18th – 23rd June||7th – 12th May|
|12.||Model Theory Examination||5th – 13th July 1||16th – 21st July|
|13.||Study leave||2 weeks prior to KUHS Examination||2 weeks prior to
|14.||University Examination (as per KUHS Calendar)||August||August|
|15.||Annual holidays||20th – 31st August||20th – 31st August|