An applicant is eligible for admission if the following criteria are met with: –
- An Indian citizen or dependent of NRI.
- Candidate for admission to the course of Bachelor of Science in Nursing should have passed the Higher Secondary Course or any other course with 10+2 years recognized as equivalent thereto by Kerala University of Health Sciences with minimum of 50% aggregate marks for science subjects and English (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English).
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of norms prescribed by Government/University from time to time.
Currently following Government Norm
50% of the total seats in the College of Nursing will be filled up by the Government from the list prepared by the Director, LBS Centre/ Entrance Commissioner in accordance with merit and reservation principles followed by Government from time to time. In case, sufficient number of such candidates are not available, the balance seats will be allotted as per the usual norms.
35% of the total seats shall be treated as Management Seats and shall be filled up from among the candidates who are eligible as per the prospectus for the course published by the Government and 15% by eligible students who are children/dependents of Non Resident Indians(NRI).
ADMISSION 2022- APPLICATION ONLINE
Admission to Management Seat is managed online from this year. Student can login to the website www.pncmak.in for admission, prospectus and all other related details